If you want to know everything about a place, you ask a local. That would be us. Since every agent in our firm lives here, we have a higher level of insider knowledge. We know the properties and the people behind them. We know the true value of homes and land in this local market and have the skills to negotiate the best deal possible. We know the neighborhoods, the golf courses, farmers’ markets, wineries, boutiques and all the best waterways in every square mile of this incredible region. Our area offers an ideal waterfront lifestyle and something for everyone.
Match that expertise with one of the highest levels of service you can experience, and you’ll get Coldwell Banker Chesapeake Bay Properties. From finding you the perfect river home, through generating offers and signing the papers at closing, we’re honored to be by your side. Find out more by watching the video on this page.
Counties We Serve
With more than 1,000 miles of shoreline, this region offers spectacular waterfront views, breathtaking countryside and farmlands, sailing, hiking, fishing and birding. Located between the Potomac and the York rivers with the Rappahannock River flowing down the center, the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula are one of Mother Nature’s finest creations.
What can you expect during the buying process? Here are the typical steps:
- Meet with us to discuss your “wish list” and price points.
- Sign an agency agreement to have us represent you.
- Review potential properties for sale and select those to tour.
- Spend as long as it takes to find your ideal property.
- Found your dream home? Work with your agent to create an offer.
- Negotiate back and forth with the seller (this is where you’ll really appreciate our local expertise!).
- Sign a contract to buy, noting all your contingencies for contract removal.
- Get our names of financial sources, home inspectors and any other expert needed in the contingency removal stage.
- Complete financing, home inspections, water depth analysis, Chesapeake Bay regulations, etc.
- Get our recommendations for local closing agents and lawyers to represent you in the closing.
- Reach a successful closing date, do a pre-settlement walk through of the house and go to the closing!
- CONGRATULATIONS! Get your keys to your new home and start enjoying an amazing new lifestyle.