Susan McFadden, Marketing Director, Realtor
Susan has advocated for and promoted the Northern Neck of Virginia since 1999 when she first founded the regions’ only full-service advertising agency and strategic marketing communications firm. Later, in 2011, Susan and her creative team introduced “The Local Scoop,” the premier lifestyle magazine and business directory to locals and visitors in the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula. A second edition for Williamsburg was rolled out in 2015.
For her next chapter, Susan is following her passion for real estate — helping buyers and sellers find or sell their Northern Neck homes. Susan earned her Realtor’s license in late 2019 after working with mentor and Owner/Broker Sandra Hargett for two years, managing her print advertising, social media, and her firm’s website. Susan officially joined Coldwell Banker Chesapeake Bay Properties as Marketing Director and Realtor in January 2020.
Susan lives with her husband, Jim, in Warsaw. Their daughter, son-in-law, and two lively grandchildren live across the street.
- Licensed Realtor, Commonwealth of Virginia
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Neck Association of Realtors
- Member of the Chesapeake Bay and Rivers Association of Realtors
- Advisory Board Member, Chesapeake Bank
- Board Chairman, APYC/YMCA Camp Kekoka
- Founding Chairman, Richmond County Family YMCA
- Former Board Member, Lancaster County Chamber of Commerce
- Former Board Trustee, Rappahannock Westminster-Canterbury
- Former Board Member, Foundation for Historic Christ Church