Patricia Meeker, Realtor
Patricia joined Coldwell Banker Chesapeake Bay Properties in 2003, after she and her husband moved to the Northern Neck from south Florida. Since she was raised in a family of land developers, she has special insight into real estate sales and the variety of challenges it represents.
Patricia and her husband live on Indian Creek, where she has served as the neighborhood’s Hospitality Chairperson for many years. She is also involved with Habitat for Humanity, providing help in selling properties that they own. And as a personal challenge, she recently learned how to fly, taking her love for a challenge to a whole new level.
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Neck Association of Realtors
- Matrix-Chesapeake Bay and Rivers Association of Realtors
- Consistent Annual Awards Winning Producer Northern Neck Association of Realtors
- Accredited Buyers Agent