Pat spent most of her career as a National Account Manager for AT&T serving multi-national corporations and supporting the White House, Air Force, and Commonwealth of Virginia telecommunication and data infrastructure requirements. She achieved numerous sales recognitions, including multi “Leaders Council” awards, designated for the top tier of salespeople nationwide within AT&T.
Pat lives on Mill Creek, just off the Chesapeake Bay with her husband. She enjoys family visits from her two sons and grandchildren. She also loves to entertain and play Mah Jongg and travel extensively.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors since 2004
- Member of the Virginia Association of Realtor since 2004
- Member of the Northern Neck Association of Realtors since 2004
- Member of the Chesapeake Bay and Rivers Association of Realtors since 2004
- Member of Woman’s Club of White Stone
- Member of Rappahannock Rifle & Pistol Club
- Volunteered for Lancaster Community Library