Joe Hunt, Realtor
Joe has been a top-producing agent in the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula for more than fifteen years. He prides himself in taking a consultative approach with both buyers and sellers to help meet their needs. Specializing in waterfront property listings and sales, Joe is well versed in the Chesapeake Bay Act and FEMA Flood Zones. He’s also familiar with new construction and shoreline protection.
Prior to entering the real estate industry, Joe had more than thirty years of successful sales and marketing experience with Fortune 500 Companies such as IBM and KAO Corp. His client base included Apple, Hewlett Packard, Compaq, USAA, Boise Cascade, Lotus, and Microsoft. He traveled extensively on business while living in Charlotte, Cleveland, Oakland, Houston, Boston, Washington, DC, and his favorite home base of all of them, Reedville (where he now lives right on the waterfront). Joe is married with four children and three grandchildren.
- Virginia Licensed Realtor since 2003
- Consistent Platinum and Diamond sales award winner for the Northern Neck Association of Realtors since 2004
- Coldwell Banker awards include International President’s Circle, International Diamond Society, and International Sterling Society (multiple years)
- Accredited Buyers Agent
- President and Treasurer of the Shoreline Estates Property Owners Association, 2003-2015
- President of the Northern Neck Association of Realtors, 2015
- Board Member and Delegate for the Northern Neck Association of Realtors, 2006-2019
- Actively involved in community fundraising events and charity events
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Neck Association of Realtors
- Matrix-Chesapeake Bay and River Association of Realtors Williamsburg/Richmond