Joe Hunt, Realtor
Joe has been one of the top-producing agents in the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula for the past fifteen years. He prides himself in taking a consultative approach with both buyers and sellers to help meet their needs. Specializing in waterfront property listings and sales, Joe is well versed in the Chesapeake Bay Act and FEMA Flood Zones. He’s also familiar with new construction and shoreline protection.
Prior to entering the real estate industry, Joe had more than thirty years of successful sales and marketing experience with Fortune 500 Companies such as IBM and KAO Corp. His client base included Apple, Hewlett Packard, Compaq, USAA, Boise Cascade, Lotus and Microsoft. He travelled extensively on business while living in Charlotte, Cleveland, Oakland, Houston, Boston, Washington, DC, and his favorite home base of all of them, Reedville (where he now lives right on the waterfront). Joe is married with four children and three grandchildren.
- Virginia Licensed Realtor since 2003
- Northern Neck Association of Realtors Consistent Platinum Award
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society award winner
- Accredited Buyers Agent
- President of the Shoreline Estates Property Owners Association, 2015
- President of the Northern Neck Association of Realtors
- Board Member and Delegate for the Northern Neck Association of Realtors
- Actively involved in community fundraising events and charity events
- Nation Associate of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Neck Association of Realtors
- Matrix-Chesapeake Bay and River Association of Realtors Williamsburg/Richmond