Debbie Turpin, Broker
Debbie Turpin fell in love with this area more than twenty years ago after visiting a cousin who relocated here. In 2002, she obtained her Realtors license and decided to relocate to the Northern Neck. Debbie and her mother and built a home in Mallard Bay, and since then, she has enjoyed the relaxed lifestyle and lifelong friendships that come with being a resident of this region.
Debbie has been a realtor for fifteen years, and a broker for eight years. “It’s tough work,” says Debbie, “but watching the faces of clients when they find that perfect home makes it worth every minute.”
When she’s not showing homes and connecting with new clients far and wide, Debbie enjoys going to farmers markets, craft fairs, fishing, boating and community theatre.
- Virginia Realtor License in 2002
- Virginia Broker License in 2009
- Northern Neck Association of Realtors Gold Award winner 2016
- Northern Neck Association of Realtors MLS Chair
- Northern Neck Association of Realtors Board of Director
- Matrix-Chesapeake Bay and Rivers Association or Realtors Williamsburg/Richmond Areas